Summer time means smoothie time if you ask me! I love this recipe I created because it’s a mix of fruits and vegetables. Most smoothies are rich in sugars because of all the fruits, that’s why I like to add a good amount of greens. It’s also a great way to incorporate more greens in your diet!
- half of a frozen banana
- 2 small heads of frozen broccoli
- 1 handful of frozen spinach
- half a cup of frozen blueberries
- some dried date pieces (optional to make the smoothie sweeter)
- 1/2 tbsp of spirulina powder (optional)
- chia egg (optional for some extra omega 3)
- water or plant-based milk
Put all of the ingredients in a high speed blender and blend it with water or plant-based milk. Add as much liquid as you want, depending on how fluid/ smooth you want your smoothie to be!